Monday, July 21, 2008

Hey I have completed 3 years.....

21st July,2005 I still remember that day..Deeksha, my coll frnd gave my reference for this job. Then 99acres was not even launched. There were supposed to be 3 rounds: 1.Written test 2. 2 interview rounds. Written test was really good (My Ex-boss, Yash would agree to this). Somehow i managed those tricky maths quetions ;-)..Yash knocked the room and asked R u done? I replied 5 minutes more...after 5 minutes he again asked and this time i got lil..and sd No. I took him as some HR exec...but later i got to know that he would only take my interview..Boss. Anyways cleared that round..Second was Big Boss 'D'. I found her sweet but in return she gave a strict look. ..She asked few questions, Explained me about site...and things worked. Rest all is history...These 3 years gave me all flavors of emotions, tears, jealousy, laughter, fights, heated arguments, disappointments & sense of achievement. A journey where i started my career as a Sr.Executive then Asst.Manager, Manager-Key Accounts and finally Area Manager.In these years, 99acres.com has made tremendous progress and achieved many milestones and i am happy to be a part of it. So here I am thanking all of you for your support, guidance & love.

No comments: